Don't miss our 2022 School Law Seminar--one of our most enjoyed
conferences! It is a hybrid event so you can attend in-person at the
DoubleTree or virtually via Zoom. This one-day legal seminar is
designed for school board members, school administrators, and
attorneys. Download agenda HERE.
WHEN: Tuesday, February 8, 2022
Check-in and continental breakfast begin at 7:45 a.m.
The Seminar starts at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 3:30 p.m. (lunch is included).
WHERE: DoubleTree Little Rock, 424 West Markham, Little Rock, AR, 72201
TRAINING HOURS: School board members will earn six (6) hours of boardsmanship training credit. Continuing Legal Education (CLE) for attorneys will be applied for through the Arkansas Continuing Legal Education Board.
- Registration is $185.00 per person through Tuesday, February 1, 2022, and $205.00 after February 1, 2022.
- Requests for cancellation must be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation requests received after February 1, 2022, will be refunded at 50 percent. There will be no refunds for cancellations after Friday, February 4, 2022.
- Online registration will close Monday, February 7th at noon.
- If you have questions about registration, please contact Kathy Ivy.
- PARKING is complimentary in the DoubleTree garage. A parking pass will be handed out when you pick up your registration packet.
VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE REGISTRATION: For those registering to attend virtually, the registration fee is $155 through February 4, 2022, and $175 after February 4th. You may register to attend virtually up until noon on Monday, February 7, 2022.
HOTEL RESERVATIONS: A block of rooms at the DoubleTree has been reserved for conference participants at the rate of $109 per night. The special room rate will be available until January 25th or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. Click HERE to receive the discounted rate, or call reservations at 1-800-HILTONS and mention the ASBA School Law Seminar.