This year’s 27th Annual Joint Leadership Conference will provide a valuable professional development opportunity for school board members, superintendents, and district personnel to network and gain needed insight into the issues and events impacting education today. Several topics will be presented, including a legislative update from the 94th General Assembly of the Arkansas Legislature. A detailed agenda will be shared soon.
WHEN: Tuesday, May 2, 2023, 8:30 a.m.—3:30 p.m.
WHERE: In-Person and Virtual
IN-PERSON: Wyndham Riverfront Hotel, 2 Riverfront Place, North Little Rock
VIRTUAL: Zoom (Link will be provided in the registration confirmation email.)
TRAINING HOURS: Six (6) hours
REGISTRATION: REGISTER HERE
- In-person, $205 per person, for AAEA or ASBA members, through April 18
$225 after April 18.
- Virtual, $170 per person, for AAEA or ASBA members, through April 18
$185 after April 18.
- Online registration closes at 4:00 p.m. on April 28
- Non-member registration, $285 through April 18
$305 after April 18.
- In-Person registration is the only option for non-members.
You may register on-site on the day of the workshop.
Requests for cancellation must be sent in writing to email@example.com.
HOTEL RESERVATIONS: Wyndham Riverfront,
- Call 501-371-9000, mention the Arkansas School Boards Association for conference attendees OR
- Reserve online HERE
- Block will be held until April 10 or until the group block is sold out
QUESTIONS: Contact Tammie Reitenger, firstname.lastname@example.org.